Mil-Spec Barrier Blankets
Hermetically Heat Sealed Blankets and Tarps for Asset Export & Preservation
- MIL-PRF-131K-Class I (Foil or Tyvek)
- MIL-PRF-131K-Class II (Paper Foil)
- MIL-B-131K-Class III (Scrim Foil)
- MIL-PRF-121G-Type I (Poly Kraft)
- MIL-PRF-121G-Type II (Poly Kraft)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type I (Aclar Poly)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type II (Poly Mylar)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type III (Polyethylene)
- MIL-PRF-81705-E-Type I (ESD/EMI Opaque Static Shielding)
- Clear Barrier Windows
- Multiple Material Types per Blanket
Mil-Spec Barrier Blankets and Tarps are manufactured with hermetic heat seals and can be made in any size or quantity from any Mil-Spec certified heat sealable
Mil-Spec Barrier Blankets and Tarps are frequently used when multiple size products must be packaged or when lead times are especially sensitive.
Using a prefabricated blanket saves on the onsite labor associated with producing long manual heat seals
with cumbersome hand-held equipment and also the chance of those seals being faulty.
Whether you require a single blanket or thousands, we strive to keep our lead times to a minimum while adhering to the utmost standards in quality and craftsmanship for all of our products and Mil-Spec products are additionally produced in compliance with MIL-DTL-117 (formally known as MIL-B-117). Our quality program is based upon MIL-STD-1916 and MIL-STD-3010. MIL-PRF materials are also available that satisfy the WVTR established by MIL-STD-2073 Preservation Submethod 44.