Mil Spec Tubing
Barrier Tubing Rewound on Rolls
- MIL-PRF-131K-Class I (Foil or Tyvek)
- MIL-PRF-131K-Class II (Paper Foil)
- MIL-B-131K-Class III (Scrim Foil)
- MIL-PRF-121G-Type I (Poly Kraft)
- MIL-PRF-121G-Type II (Poly Kraft)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type I (Aclar Poly)
- MIL-PRF-22191-E-Type II (Poly Mylar)
- MIL-PRF-81705-E-Type I (ESD/EMI Opaque Static Shielding)
Heritage Packaging owns and operates several state-of-the-art pouch machines used to produce flat or gusseted barrier tubing on rolls. Barrier tubing can be manufactured at widths of less than 3 inches or up to 72 inches on three or six inch cores.
We are fully capable of processing large production orders and also have equipment dedicated to prototyping, start-up runs, and small batch processing all while adhering to the utmost standards in quality and craftsmanship for all of our products. Additionally Mil-Spec products are produced in compliance with MIL-DTL-117 (formally known as MIL-B-117). Our quality program is based upon MIL-STD-1916 and MIL-STD-3010. MIL-PRF materials are also available that satisfy the WVTR established by MIL-STD-2073 Preservation Submethod 44.